Check the SP105E Bluetooth-Compatible Magic LED Controller, which widely supports almost most smart IC, one-wire and two-wire LED Driver smart ICs, like WS2811, WS2812B, WS2815, WS2814, WS2801, SK9822, SK6812, SK6812-RGBW, WS2813, APA102, APA105, TM1804, TM1814, TM1914, TM1913, P9813, INK1003, UCS1903, DMX512, LPD6803, LPD8806, etc, the working voltage between DC5V-24V and supports 5VDC, 12V and 24V Magic LED Strips, with SPI output signal design, can set the light effects through mobile phones by connecting through Bluetooth 4.0 or later version to the Controller, support Android 4.4 and IOS 8.0 or later version, you can scan the QR Code on the Controller to download the APP or search the APP name "Magic-LED" from APP stores, you can use the APP to set the dynamic mode or static color, adjust the brightness and color changing speed. when the app color is inconsistent with the color of the LED Strips, you can use the APP to change the color order, RGB, RBG, BRG, BGR, GRB, GBR available. the Pixel LED Controller can control up to 2048PCS ICs, more than 200 kinds of color change modes, auto modes and static color modes are available, the color-changing speed and brightness of LED Lights are adjustable, the user setting will be saved automatically when power off.
- Type: Bluetooth-Compatible SPI LED Controller
- Size: 85*45*22mm(L*W*H)
- Working Voltage: DC5-24V
- Output Signal: SPI
- Output Current: 28mA-40mA
- Current Rating: 6A
- Supports Android 4.4 And IOS 8.0 Above
- Support The Number Of Pixels Up To 2048PCS
- Remote Control Distance: 20Meters
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connection
- APP Control
- App Name: Magic-LED
- Built-in Dynamic Mode
- Dimmable: YES
- Speed Adjustable
- Color Shift
- IP Rating: Non-Waterproof
- Compatible With WS2811, WS2812B, WS2815, WS2801, SK9822, SK6812, SK6812-RGBW, WS2813, APA102C, APA105, etc
- Working Temperature: -20℃-+60℃（-4-+140℉）
- 2 Years Warranty
1*SP105E Bluetooth Magic LED Controller
1*3 Pin Male SM Connector
How To Install And Use?
1. Download the App " Magic-LED" from App Stores.
2. Confirming the wiring is connected correctly, turn on Bluetooth, open the App and connect to the SP105E.
3. Click Setting to the note turn on the switch if it's grey.
4. Choose the type of LED Strips, the default is RGB.
5. Enter the total pixels of your LED Strips and start using them.